Monday, December 12, 2022

A TWISTED PROPHECY. Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .

YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID, ME Either, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Every one should be bless as you are. Happy is what I choose for today and everyday, and would love to have a new friend or two that are 420 friendly, and open to explore the world with a new friend in it, and maybe that is all you have for now, and here is a start if you like. So I hope you have a great day, and that you have time and attention to reply back. Otherwise make it a joyful encounter with the others that you interact with always.


Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you.Endless possibilities.Simple Twist Of Fate. High Water (For Charley Patton)Mutineer. Bye And Bye . Summer Days. Blowin’ In The Wind. All Along The WatchtowerIT’S A SLOW PROCESS, BUT QUITTING WON’T SPEED IT UP’.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.


Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you related, cons, coins, cattle runs. Suns Lights.Buff 2 Butch. I'm sure this will offend some...guess what?One More Year To Flatten The Herd ,The Good Citizen.Spruce Finance ,Midterms created for a transfer, that is Ucc 2, that comes with a Ucc 1, from a termination, recorded and filed.How To Sue The V.A. - FTCA: Federal Tort Claims Act.Physician / Attorney On Your Side. Proven FTCA Case Record. Free Initial Consult. Representing Service members, Veterans & Their Families for 25+ Years. Call.Examples of Case Results · ‎Free Case Evaluation · ‎Attorney Proflles · ‎Contact Us Page.
3 Hard Knocks: On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.Works for me.THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULES.
SPRUCEPOWEREMPIREOFLIARS.BLOGSPOT.COM
3 Hard Knocks: On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.Works for me.THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULES.
Terminations recorded for the seller, and the buyer that year ,2018. In 2022, the seller, is the the last buyer. The trick is to sign the m...


 I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners. THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD. -


Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.... wishes of one: good lady looking for nice gentleman senior friend to go movies , camping trails , travel ...kills here...Down to earth...
May be an image of 1 person

I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful. A TWISTED PROPHECY. Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps...TALKING GIBBERISH.For now there is only the wild cat left who has never looked into the camera..

   Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within. Daily Events. History.Dances On Cloud Nine. Fairy Tales, Recaps: TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:F...