Friday, May 31, 2024

History Recorded, Frogs Army Notes To Take.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.

 

'In order to discover the character of people we have only to observe what they love.Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused.


Because we posses Self-Determination? Choices. If God didn't exist we would have the need to create him/her they say. Profound stuff, what?I got plans for today and tomorrow - won't be around. If you want to hit the beach with me...Friday might be best. We have some decent weather coming up, yeah? Frank Agresti,NY escapees....Juliana Santiago.enty of Fish in the seas. NY escapees...
No photo description available.

"My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to. 'In order to discover the character of people we have only to observe what they love.Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused.Profound stuff, what?I got plans for today and tomorrow - won't be around. If you want to hit the beach with me...Friday might be best.

Write and rites, horse and pony shows, cowboys jacks and bag, boy games to play. Snakes And Worms, History Recorded, Frogs Army Notes To Take.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.
May be an image of car, horizon and road


Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for every...History Recorded, Frogs Army Notes To Take.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.
Haters, Lovers, Horse And Pony Shows, Men And Mice,Hades and Persephone..Goals? To go broke as slowly as I can….To learn one more dance move, .and to enjoy life daily.

'CLOWNS TO THE LEFT JOKERS TO THE RIGHT'. I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water.Exactly how many more gallons of semen does one need to swallow before they get their [HOONIGAN] sticker for their genesis coupe sent to them? Asking for a friend.ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.

Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.If you woke up today, that’s reason enough to be grateful. If you have food to eat, that’s a reason to be grateful.

Taylor Swift has gifted each of the 50-plus truck drivers on her Eras Tour bonus checks for $100,000 as she wraps up the U.S. leg of her massively popular tour.Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.... wishes of one:  Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.



From: Kristen Gabel via DocuSign. A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.... wishes of one:

A Dog’s Breakfast Karen Kwiatkowski,Grace’s Dad Tells Heartbreaking Story of His Daughter’s Murder at Hospital".  Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.Profound stuff, what?I got plans for today and tomorrow - won't be around. If you want to hit the beach with me...Friday might be best.
Donkeys, Dicks, Dogs, Herds In The Hills, Mountains To Climb, Birds To Fly Away, Lessons Learned. Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time. FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS….’From Primate to Politicians .

Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.




'I don't care,' officer responds.Good time, rights, reasons, seasons of love, laughter, dances in the streets. Me Me Me Me Me.RACHEL JARROT,GOLDEN CALF: WHAT BEEF? SHEEP AND GOATS, DANCERS. HEADS TO COUNT, VIEWS, VOICES, VALUES, HORNS, HATS, HOES, WAVES FOR THE PITS, DANCES WITH WOLVES. SNAKES, SPIDERS, WORMS, GOOD TIME TOADS. Choose your class:Bernard W. Marshall Earth Angels: Rats To Races, Free Rides, Holiday Hits And Misses. Smile & Shine . Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Eyes Open Daily:Treats ...Rachel Jarrot, Cows And Cattle Runs:Yahoo Answers,.Steven Jay Jarrot. Dazes Long: Reptiles Gone

YELLOWSTONE COUNTY - Montana Department of Livestock

https://liv.mt.gov › _docs › Yellowstone


May god bless you .I hope that the September month will give you many good things about your beautiful life. Enjoy the new month with lots of good luck.Hello everyone.


WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".May god bless you .I hope that the September month will give you many good things about your beautiful life. Enjoy the new month with lots of good luck.Hello everyone.


There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!PIXIES – WELCH, DONLON & CZARPLES - SETTLE FOR MORE.SETTLE FOR More… 
I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

 I'm Curious As To What Is Opportunity Knocks? I was surfing craigslist for various social/chat site etc and came across u.   Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.Profound stuff, what?I got plans for today and tomorrow - won't be around. If you want to hit the beach with me...Friday might be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps...TALKING GIBBERISH.For now there is only the wild cat left who has never looked into the camera..

   Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within. Daily Events. History.Dances On Cloud Nine. Fairy Tales, Recaps: TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:F...