Friday, May 31, 2024

More for Aquarius .The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.

 

    No photo description available.
    No photo description available.
    From Primate to Politicians .EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired.
    Spruce Power Documents via DocuSign,Your document was cancelled. N.W.A.Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.Don’t get it. Can’t respect it
    May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'When you're out for lunch with your coworkers and one of them starts giving you the Scranton Strangler under the table. -'

    PAGESTOBOOKSSONGSINTHEWINDS.BLOGSPOT.COM 

    FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544. THUG LIFE BITCH.

    I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common.

    PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK.MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.' FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY.

    A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.

    I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.Don't be shocked if the world seems to have flipped upside down... More for Aquarius .The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.




    FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY.  A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.Nothing to stop the wheels from going around.More for Aquarius .The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.

    FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544. THUG LIFE BITCH.

    "My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to. 'In order to discover the character of people we have only to observe what they love.Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps...TALKING GIBBERISH.For now there is only the wild cat left who has never looked into the camera..

       Just For Writer, Like Me, And The Powers Within. Daily Events. History.Dances On Cloud Nine. Fairy Tales, Recaps: TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:F...